My life is simple, but it's so complicated

My life is simple, firstly i want to be a professional accountant on my career, then make my parent feel proud of me and make they feel happiness, in the end have a wonderful family and life happiness ever after.. But, there are so many situation, would made my life is so complicated.. Because, until now i still studying on the 2nd grade of my degree program to get my title of Bachelor of Business Accounting then get the CPA.. So, i must completing my degree to make my parents and my girlfriend feel proud of me.. That 's so complicated. But, i'm so glad to have my girlfriend.. Because, she makes my life so colorful.. Her name is Namita Dwinanti, she always help me to solves my problems and she always makes me feel that i must revenge to get the best change of my life.. that's all.. thanks

MOZAIC

MOZAIC
Primanda Aditra Desyanto

o9.o7.o9

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

LOVE

Love is the most important part of my life..
Without love, my life is so empty..
Love has a lot of meanings.. That means love of my family and my partnership..

My family is the first important part of my life..
Without my family, i can't grow up like this and maybe i wouldn't be here well..
I love my family.. Especially i love my parents..
My parents give me an instruction and knowledge to be a successful person for the future..
They take care of me.. Since i was born until like this..
I always proud of them..
Because they always support me and they want me to be the best..
So, i must make them proud..

THIS IS PART OF MY FAMILY

Desyanto's Family


My Father
Today, is the best day of my father..
Because today is his birthday..
So, i hope he will get the best chance for his career to be more successful..
I always proud of him..
Wish you all the best dad..
Happy Birthday..


My Mother


My First Young Brother
My Second Young Brother

My Partnership is my beloved..
I love her because she gives a colorful of my life..
She is the second important part of my life..
Her name is Namita Dwinanti..
She knows me everything and always besides me..
She always help me to solve my problem and also always give me a good advice to be a better person for the future..
I LOVE HER..


Me and Her

Hope we always be together forever and ever..

"LOVE" is the topic of my important part of my life..



No comments:

Post a Comment