My life is simple, but it's so complicated

My life is simple, firstly i want to be a professional accountant on my career, then make my parent feel proud of me and make they feel happiness, in the end have a wonderful family and life happiness ever after.. But, there are so many situation, would made my life is so complicated.. Because, until now i still studying on the 2nd grade of my degree program to get my title of Bachelor of Business Accounting then get the CPA.. So, i must completing my degree to make my parents and my girlfriend feel proud of me.. That 's so complicated. But, i'm so glad to have my girlfriend.. Because, she makes my life so colorful.. Her name is Namita Dwinanti, she always help me to solves my problems and she always makes me feel that i must revenge to get the best change of my life.. that's all.. thanks

MOZAIC

MOZAIC
Primanda Aditra Desyanto

o9.o7.o9

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

"PEnat dan tawa yang telah kita lewati bareng-bareng akan selalu kita keNANG"

" PEnat dan tawa yang telah kita lewati bareng-bareng disana akan selalu kita keNANG"
(NYE TRIP TO PENANG ISLAND)


It was so boring in that island because we thought just the beach which can for relaxing our stuff, but i like the togetherness from us when we've been there.. It couldn't be erased from my mind and it was increase my experience.. Because our togetherness can solve our problem of that island to countdown for new year event to 2010, so while we got bored of that island, the condition of us couldn't be bored.. I think this trip, it was an unique experience and unforgottable.. Because, friendship and partnership will never be ending..

OUR STUFF:
From left to right: namita"my love", nabila, aya
From left to right: Ditra"me", inu ,ellang


Welcome to the Batu Ferringhi

Batu Ferringhi is a beach in Penang Island..
We stay in there for 2 days and 1 night in Padua Inn near from the beach..
first after we arrived there we had some lunch in Sunset Bistro, the food is delicious... It is in the Beach of Batu Ferringhi..

Sunset Bistro

In Sunset Bistro, we found the unique of people:

"Two old ladies feels like they young again" and "A cute baby"

Then, on the evening we went to the beach for relaxing our stuff and also to waiting for countdown the new year event to 2010..

Here there are:


When we was sitting in the beach, then we met two boys from Australia..
Their name are Adam and Jessie..
They 're very cute, even they annoyed to us like running around us then touched our head and said "toing-toing" , "tickle-tickle" but they love us..
When they wanted to go to somewhere else with their parents, they hug us first one by one and kiss our chick..
They very naughty and annoyed but they are lovable children..


Before Counting down to 2010..
There was an attraction fireworks for celebrate the New Year Event to 2010..
Ok, please watch it the video of fireworks attraction...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

And after we watched it, we celebrate it with drank some wine..
Aya bought it wine from Jakarta.. But namita didn't drink it because she didn't like it...
Then we say "CHEERRS" to 2010 and make a wish for the resolution in 2010...


THEN...

and this is my idea, i make it from sand..
HERE IT IS..


LOVE YOU, my love.. hehehe

My resolution's for 2010: hope will be success for all subject on this year with the best grade and always be together forever and ever with Namita Dwinanti...

I think the conclusion that we got from its topic, which is the togetherness..
The togetherness is the most important thing for the trip...

THE END


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY..

No comments:

Post a Comment