My life is simple, but it's so complicated

My life is simple, firstly i want to be a professional accountant on my career, then make my parent feel proud of me and make they feel happiness, in the end have a wonderful family and life happiness ever after.. But, there are so many situation, would made my life is so complicated.. Because, until now i still studying on the 2nd grade of my degree program to get my title of Bachelor of Business Accounting then get the CPA.. So, i must completing my degree to make my parents and my girlfriend feel proud of me.. That 's so complicated. But, i'm so glad to have my girlfriend.. Because, she makes my life so colorful.. Her name is Namita Dwinanti, she always help me to solves my problems and she always makes me feel that i must revenge to get the best change of my life.. that's all.. thanks

MOZAIC

MOZAIC
Primanda Aditra Desyanto

o9.o7.o9

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Room

















THIS IS ME & MY ROOM:
Every time i always do my activity in here, if i don't have any activity in outside....
Like chatting, reading , studying, sleeping, wearing a cloth and taking a nap.....
It's small room and cheap but its cozy and comfortable for me..

So, i love my room...

AND THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND WHO VISITED MY ROOM



No comments:

Post a Comment